Healing Sun Kemetic Yoga Retreat and Teacher Training Jamaica
Every July and Every January
Cost: $2,195 Full Payment
Receive your certification under the healing sun of Negril Jamaica. You will be able to pay for the teacher training portion of your experience, then book your lodging with Travelers Beach Resort and your airfare separately.
You can share a room with another participant or bring your family or friends to enjoy a Jamaica vacation with you during your break times or at the end of the training day.
We will meet daily from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM with two breaks. You will also be eligible to participate in any online courses or classes we offer at no extra charge in order to supplement your learning process. Zoom coaching sessions with Master Yirser Ra Hotep are also available.
Our Kemetic Yoga experience will take you to one of the best and most healing locations for yoga and meditation in the world, the tropical island of JAMAICA!
Upcoming Summer Session: Wednesday, July 13 to Thursday, July 21, 2022
Location: Travellers Beach Resort, Norman Manly Blvd, Negril Jamaica
The cost for the training is $2195: Airfare, Lodging and Meals are not included. You can book your lodging at Travellers Beach Resort or another location nearby of your choice.
Meals can be obtained at the Travellers Beach Resort either individually or as a package for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Vegetarian and Vegan Options are Available. You can also book a room with a kitchenette and prepare your own meals!
To Book Your Room: https://tbr.travel/rooms-suites/
Airfare is NOT included – Book your flight into Montego Bay Airport (MBJ)
Our Package Includes:
• Full Training and Certification at the Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Level
• Workshops and Lectures on Various Aspects of Healing and Personal Transformation Processes
• One-on One Personal Development Consultation
• Trips to the Beach and Crafts Market
• Teacher Training Manuals
• YogaSkills Instructional Videos
• YogaSkills Instructional Meditation Audio
• Access to Free eBooks Library Online from our Required Reading List
• Airport Pick-Up and Drop-Off is $25US Each Way Using JUTA Tours
Additional Perks Include:
• Membership in our Private Online Community Allowing you Free Access to our Growing Library of eBooks, Articles and Support in your Practice and Business as a Certified YogaSkills Kemetic Yoga Instructor.
• Access to Business Partnership Opportunities to Co-Promote Workshops, Lectures, Teacher Trainings and Retreats
• Free On-Going Technical Support and Information on your Practice and Business Development
PLEASE PRINT AND BRING WITH YOU. READ THOROUGHLY.
FULL PAYMENT SHOULD BE COMPLETED BY THE START OF THE TRAINING UNLESS OTHERWISE ARRANGED.
You can also email me at email@example.com
1. WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
Writing materials for taking notes
(Paper, pen, laptop, ipad, etc., your choice)
You will need to take notes at each session
Yoga clothes, Swimwear, Gym Shoes, Sandals, Flip Flops, Water Shoes, Water Bottle, Snacks/Special Foods you enjoy, Herbal Teas of your choice, Yoga Mat, Beach Towel, Wash Cloth, Soap, Camera, Cell Phone, Chargers, Batteries, Insect Repellent, Sun Screen Lotion, Spending Money (you can convert US dollars into Jamaican dollars when you arrive or you can spend US dollars)
Your meals will be on your own. The resort will be able to provide you a choice of meal plans including vegetarian/vegan.
YOU SHOULD ALSO BRING YOUR OWN SNACKS, HERBAL TEAS, SUPPLEMENTS, OR SPECIAL DIETARY ITEMS.
3. YOGA PRACTICE
The general schedule will be:
7:00 AM to 9:00 AM – Morning Practice
9:00 AM to 10:00 AM – Breakfast
10:30 AM to 12:30 PM – Second Morning Practice
12:30 PM to 2:30 PM – Lunch & Break on your own
2:30 PM to 5:00 PM – Afternoon Practice
Activities & Areas of Study:
• The YogaSkills Method (YSM): Movements, Postures, Breathing and Philosophy of Practice using Rule of Four Breathing and Geometric Progression
• Kemetic Yoga Practices: The Unique Yoga Practices from Ancient Egypt that are Pictured on the Walls of the Kemetic Temples
• History and Philosophy of Kemetic Yoga
• Understanding the Physiology of Stress
• Principles of Nutrition
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Spiritual Anatomy
• Stress Management & Corporate Yoga
• Yoga for Children, Yoga for Seniors
• Injury Prevention and Safety
• On the Final Day of Training, Participants will have to Perform a Demonstration of their Skills in Kemetic Yoga Practice and Teaching Ability